Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chloe's 2nd BDAY


Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you..happy birthday..happy birthday...happy birthday to you!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE


This will be the first time she's gonna celebrate her birthday sa Pinas with her cousins and new friends...food's great of course...who else will cook? None other than "YEYE" I love the food, better prepare na for Ally's dedication as you will be my official chef! Sarap din ng LECHON..but the most exciting part for me is to see my little Althea joined the parlor games and she even won 2 out of 3 games. Great job baby! good thing she's not afraid of clowns anymore..I am pretty sure she enjoyed this day with the price and all...Next plan after the birthday??? World Trade center again...I am ready to go but was caught in this fever!!! now I am stuck in this bed all night and day...wasn't able to attend the mornign service but Gitoy, Ally and Althea was there..you know what's one of the saddest part is??? I can't even come close to my babies =(

No comments:

Post a Comment