Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How to earn more than P20,000 a month from home

With the support that I got from my fellow Christian providers in oDesk, I was able to establish a good working relationship with Christian employers abroad.

I never really thought that having an online job that actually lets you earn money was for real…I thought that all of those work from home jobs were SCAM not until I found myself working for US employers in oDesk.

I learned about oDesk from one of the local TV shows way back in FEB and really got interested in this thing…but the thing is, when I opened the website I was intimidated with the system oDesk is using…still I downloaded the applications but didn’t take the actual oDesk test not until June of this year.

I landed on my first “actual” job in August…working for $1 an hour is really a struggle because the working hours would have to be in EST. It was a very simple task though…doing phone calls and updating prices for only 2 hours a day / 10 hours a week…$10 a week? Can you imagine, I would have to be up between the hours of 10pm – 4am (MLA time) just to earn $10 a week…but everything pays off…from then I was hired for 3 more different virtual jobs.

One of which pays only $1 per hour for 15 hours a week, other pays $2.22 an hour for 50 hours a week the last oDesk job pays $4.89 an hour for 30 hours a week...and a couple of pending interview invites... 

The rates are not that high compared to other oDesk jobs but having found very good employers to work with is such an important factor. One of my employers is even a Christian and he has been indeed a blessing.

Do not be discourage if you’ll end up working for a very low rate on your first few jobs..that’s fine, what’s important is you were able to complete the tasks as expected so you’ll get high feedback as well..making your profile look better.

There are some things that I love about working at home:

First, part of the earnings go to foreign missionaries that will help reach the Jewish people.

Second, I was able to spend quality time with my family as I am working from home… I was able to attend to my families needs at once…

Lastly, earning this much at the convenience of my own home surpasses the benefits of any other office jobs I had before…


How did I do that? Please visit these link / banner below and start earning your dollar$$$$!

Post your concerns and I'll try to get back you the soonest time possible! God bless!


oDesk Christian Group


The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk



5 comments:

  1. need your help about this! especially now, we already have SMART BROADBAND sa haus..hhmm...tnx to jet.. and kc by next year, i'll be on a night shift again!!!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure cuz...let me know when you're free =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. next week sa day off ko... try ko punta haus nyo oki!!! tnx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure Ney...and kung sino pa yung free welcome sa house...free wi fi for everyone hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got my check for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete