Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holly's Christmas presents for...

Christmas is just around the corner and yet I am not yet done with my list, but of course I already have something in mind for people so close to me =)

1.  Gift for Gitoy - how about giving him something he never ever had in his 30 yrs of existence ...hmmmm


Just when I thought I would give Gitoy the greatest suprise of his life it was Holly who got a surprise...LOL...I got him an SLR which is supposed to be given on Christmas eve,but was given ahead of time coz my plans got screwed up...hehe my mother-in-law unintentionally mentioned that an SLR's on its way to Pinas haha (it's okay nanay nene, at least we were able to use it during our gala) so there you go..the $xxx-plan was a surprise for me..haha!


2.  Gift for sweetheart Althea - - she really wanted this "Baby Alive" thingy coz her BFF Sofia already have one so I guess I will just buy her accessories...not to mention the diapers which  costs a lot lot lot expensive compared with Ally's nappy!


3.  Gift for sweetie pie Ally - -  I haven't thought of any at this time...but I was thinking of buying her a play pen / gym..had to buy her something naman coz it's always second had for this cute lil girl hehe...


4.  Gift for myself!!! Don't I deserve one? Of course you do Holly!!! I already bought one for myself but when Gitoy learned about it, he said he'll pay for it so...THANK YOU!!! thanks for the big "O"---now you need not think what present I ever wanted...thanks much for my "nth Oakley"...next thing I will do..I will sell all my O's and buy a MAC for me na..haha...I think these are enough to buy one! super thanks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sign-Up on EverydayFamily NOW and you will receive stage based pregnancy and baby newsletters, promotions and coupons as well as access to free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines & more.

    New Members are Enrolled to Win Free Diapers for a Whole Year!

    ReplyDelete